data we collect from you when you use our website, online services and
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
EZPTZ collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number,
- IP addresses and server logs when you access our online services
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide EZPTZ with most of the data we collect. We collect
data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of
our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- When you access any of our online services like EZPTZ Web Connect
- When you run EZPTZ Connect software
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think
you might like (if you consent to being informed).
- Continuously improve our online products and services based on volume
and frequency of use.
EZPTZ does not share your data with any other companies so that they may
offer you their products and services. We may however need to share your
data with third party companies who provide ongoing technical support and
development of the EZPTZ products and services. These companies are;
When EZPTZ processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the
resulting information from credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data on the cloud using;
Our Company will keep your session logs for 12 months after your licence
expires. Once this time period has expired, we will automatically delete
your data from our servers.
EZPTZ would like to send you information about products and services of
ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later
You have the right at any time to stop EZPTZ from contacting you for
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please
contact EZPTZ at: email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
EZPTZ would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data
protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access
– You have the right to request EZPTZ for copies of your personal data. We
may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification
– You have the right to request that EZPTZ correct any information you
believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request EZPTZ to complete
the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure
– You have the right to request that EZPTZ erase your personal data, under
The right to restrict processing
– You have the right to request that EZPTZ restrict the processing of your
personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing
– You have the right to object to EZPTZ’s processing of your personal data,
under certain conditions.
The right to data portability
– You have the right to request that Our EZPTZ transfer the data that we
have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would
like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +47 9501 0208
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet
log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our
website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies
or similar technology
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
our website, including:
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Providing you with autocomplete for your log in
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you
on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These
could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix
of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information
about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you
followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells
you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some
of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
applies only to our website, so if you click on a link to another website,
How to contact us
you, or you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights,
please do not hesitate to contact us.
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has
not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact
Phone: + 47 22 39 69 00