This policy specifies how EZ PTZ AS (“EZPTZ”) uses the personal data we collect when you use our websites, platforms, online services, and desktop applications. For specifics on web camera usage and privacy, visit www.ezptz.no/camera-usage.
What data do we collect?
EZPTZ collects the following data:
- Personal identification information, such as a name, company email address and company phone number.
- IP addresses and server logs when you access our online services.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide EZPTZ with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website, via your web browser’s cookies.
- When you access any of our online services like The Hub.
- When you run the EZPTZ Connect desktop application.
How will we use your data?
EZPTZ collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with offers and information on internal products and services which we believe will be useful for you and, if you consent to being informed, special offers from external partners we think you might like.
- Continuously improve our online products and services based on volume and frequency of use.
EZPTZ does not share your data with any companies for them to offer you their products and services. We may however need to share your data with third-party companies who provide ongoing technical support and development of the EZPTZ products and services.
When EZPTZ processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
EZPTZ securely stores your data on the cloud using services from;
Unless otherwise specified, EZPTZ will keep your session data for 48 months after your license expires. Once this time period has passed, we will automatically delete your data from our servers.
Information and marketing
EZPTZ will send you information that relates to operations of the products or services and information that we believe you will enhance your user experience.
For marketing content, you have the right at any time to stop EZPTZ and/or our external partners from contacting you. To opt out, update your profile settings or click the unsubscribe link in any marketing notification you receive.
What are your data protection rights?
EZPTZ would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request EZPTZ for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that EZPTZ correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request EZPTZ to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that EZPTZ erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that EZPTZ restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to EZPTZ’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that EZPTZ transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please email us at email@example.com. In case of no response, call +47 92323311.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Providing you with auto-complete for your login.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies. Our website uses:
- Functionality: So that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising: To collect information about your visits to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your web browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that EZPTZ has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact Datatilsynet by phone + 47 22396900 or through their website www.datatilsynet.no/en.